Digital Marketing Engineering is key to improving business performance
With the ever increasing adoption of emerging technologies, it has never been easier to implement digital marketing engineering – in turn improving task automation, campaign measurement and report visualisation, as well as media performance through AI. The outcome of this is an increase in free time, allowing businesses to focus on decision making, innovation and growth, ensuring they stay ahead of the fast paced changing nature of people and technology.
Drive increased sales
Save time on reports and analysis
Economise with automation
The Power of Digital Marketing Engineering
- Auditing, fixing, installing and documenting the setup of technology vendors’ core code to ensure reliable results.
- Ensuring that different technology systems are correctly aligned and integrated. Minimising the impact of match rates between systems.
- Highlighting any gaps or risks in the setup. For example, gaps down to the loss of cookies or changes in mobile advertiser ID behaviour.
Workflow and Optimisation Automation
- Optimisation automation through custom algorithms and APIs that are able to automate common optimisation tasks across display, paid social and paid search.
- Creative automation by automating the process of creative approvals, testing, naming conventions and trafficking.
- Adword scripts to automate common tasks in Adwords such as keyword (and negative) building, time targeting, split testing and disabling out of stock items.
Report Automation and Visualisation
- Using reporting API tools to bring together different systems into a unified reporting setup.
- Understanding discrepancies between systems and validating results for business confidence in outputs.
- Automating end of campaign reports and business intelligence dashboards.
Artificial Intelligence and Big Data
- Running AI analysis against your event level data sets to gain powerful insights into users and data, unlocking the power of AI for advertisers.
- Translating results from AI into marketing actions via integrations back into platforms and optimisation processes.
- Using AI and Big Data to customise reporting and optimisation to the specific needs of the business.