Canton are in-housing specialists who have effectively overseen the implementation of internal teams. In-housing digital media buying has been one of the biggest trends in marketing since 2018. The increased speed of execution and brand knowledge has driven dramatically improved results for early adopters. Indeed, performance combined with the potential cost savings and legislative need for advertisers to safeguard their data have been the major drivers for this trend.
Today, it is widely accepted that advertisers should take elements such as strategy, measurement and data onboarding in-house. Creative design and channel execution being areas that could be in-house or outsourced depending on the availability of talent and culture of the business. Going on the in-housing journey does not mean that you need to in-house every task and channel. Indeed, outsourcing elements whilst in housing the core can be the most effective route for many advertisers, effectively ‘Right Housing’ marketing resource.
How Canton can support your brand
In-housing and Support
Resourcing and Training
Automation and AI
We want to help future-proof UK retail businesses. Here’s how we do it:
Evaluation and Recommendation
- First, Canton evaluates the business’s current setup to determine the requirements to meet your end goals
- Then, we’ll create and share a roadmap for improvement — outlining step-by-step the activities that will promote business growth
Implementation and Migration
- Once decided, our media engineers will begin implementing and migrating these improvements to ensure your business is in it’s best possible position
- Rigorous testing of each component alongside a training program for your team on each element.
Support and Documentation
- Of course, we’ll also provide expert insight, analysis, and transparent advice built on years of hands-on experience — ensuring a smooth transition
- This support includes expert training; coaching teams on relevant technology platforms and techniques, to ensure they are ready for the future.